Challenge 22 is an innovation competition administered by the Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy of Qatar. This competition aims to incentivise regional innovation toward the solution of specific challenges associated with Qatar’s hosting of the 2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar™, promoting an innovation culture in the region.
Benefits for individuals who participate in the Challenge 22 include:
- Prize money for winning ideas.
- Mentoring from regional leaders in sports, science, engineering, technology and health.
- Exposure to others working to create a regional innovation pipeline.
- Networking and cross-pollination opportunities across a number of different fields.
- A supportive environment to hone creative and entrepreneurial instincts.
- Access to further investment and partnerships aimed at bringing innovative ideas to market.
- The chance to have ideas showcased in front of a global audience in 2022.
Register here: http://www.sc.qa/en/opportunities/challenge-22